Conference Call setup – Budget Conferencing
Quickly setup a conference call with our online instant signup free trial. You and your guests need no special equipment or software. All participants can dial in from any phone or even over your desktop or internet connected device.
Large suppliers like BT, Telstra, Telkom or AT&T provide high quality but at costs up to 10 time higher than other suppliers. Internet call providers like Skype can vary on call quality and guests need to download software and signup to an account.
Budget Conferencing is an Australian supplier of integrated audio and web conferencing. With over 1000 small, medium and large corporations who depend on us for high quality 99.9% up-time conferencing with 24/7 in product support.
With high quality 99.9% conference call lines you can setup your call easily at any time you are ready. Operators will be on the call should you, or your guests, need any help during the call.
How to setup a call
- signup to receive your instant email with dial in numbers, host password and Guest password
- schedule a meeting with your participants by providing their dial in details usually over email
- dial in and start your meeting
Table 1: Conference Calls setup costs in Australia
|$/per minute||Budget Conferencing||Telstra||Optus||Hot Air||All Conference Calls||Eureka||Redback|
|Service Available||24/7||24/7||24/7||Limited hours||24/7||24/7||24/7|
(Our prices exclude GST.)
Easily setup your account
Conference call setup with Budget Conferencing is FREE. You can use the service as much or as little as you like and will only be charged for what you use. We will also provide free trial service, allowing you to test our service, then when you’re ready to continue using our services, just charge your account and you’re ready to go, no contract, no commitment.
Easy to use teleconferencing service
It’s easy to start or join a conference call, just create the conference times in our system, dial a local telephone number, enter a PIN and start talking!
Budget conferencing makes conferencing calling simple, easy and enjoyable. Sign up today and find out how simple it can be organise and manage your conference calls while ensure all attendees are able to easily join and participate.
Conference call setup in Australia How do we compare?
A conference call setup during business hours lasting 60 minutes, with 6 participants in Australia. All join by toll free number, national wide.
- A Telstra audio conferencing call would cost: $198
- An Optus audio conferencing call would cost: $162
- A HotAir audio conferencing call would cost: $90
- A Eureka audio conferencing call would cost: $50.40
- A Redback conferencing call would cost: $115.20
- A Budget Conferencing conferencing call would cost: $32.40
- You would save on that telephone conference call $165.60
- That is a saving of almost 85%
Other Conferencing options
Need some visuals with your conference call? Check out our web conferencing service
Running a structured or an important event? Check out our FastEvent Operator assisted conferencing