Free Conference Calls | Budget Conferencing
Try our free trial for the first 5 days/100 minutes! 24/7 Access, 99.9% Uptime, Host a Call Now!
The reality is; there is no such thing as free conference calls. There’s always a catch often a Toll Free number means high costs on your phone bill.
Instead, Budget Conferencing provides businesses with the ability to conduct a clear and effective conference call at a cost-effective price. This means that we cater to your teleconference needs.
What ‘free’ conference calls really mean
- The audio quality-”free” conference calls often mean that there is no obligation or guarantee that their services will provide you with the high quality audio that you require. Although a cost effective process is integral to businesses, your expectations with audio clarity still need to be met.
- Capacity limits-often free conference calls restrict you to a very limited number of people who can attend the teleconference and if the people required can’t even attend the conference, what is the benefit of a conference call being free?
- Hidden costs-businesses offering free conference calls often fail to acknowledge or notify you of the hidden costs involved. ‘Local’ numbers given, often aren’t local to the people involved and long distance calls tend to become costly.
- No support-’free’ conference call providers tend to have high costs for, or no access to support services. This means that businesses can’t gain immediate support when they need it most.
What you’ll get with Budget Conferencing
- High quality audio-Budget Conferencing takes pride and specialises in our high quality audio standard with clarity and support to optimise your experience.
- 24/7 accessibility-we cater to your requirements. Our 24/7 access ensures that you can conduct your teleconference at any hour of the day in any timezone. This means that we are dependable and accessible at all hours.
- Technical support-Budget Conferencing offers 24/7 technical support to ensure that demands are met before, during and after teleconference calls.
- High capacity-Currently, Budget Conferencing can hold up to 125 people in a single conference call. With this capability, it ensures that we cater to small, medium and large scale teleconference meetings.
- Competitive pricing and flexibility-at Budget Conferencing, we ensure that our prices always stay competitive. Our low cost makes our service accessible to all ranges of budgets.
|$/per minute||Budget Conferencing||Telstra||Optus||Hot Air||All Conference Calls||Eureka||Redback|