Online Meeting Services
What is an online meeting?
An ‘online meeting’ can mean many different things to different people. It can be a webinar, web meeting, web conferencing, video conference – even a Skype call.
What do these all have in common? Generally audio dropouts and disengaged participants.
Before we address how we provide one of the highest audio quality conferencing services in the business, with a 99.9% guaranteed uptime and a fully-featured product for real-time collaboration, we’ll breakdown the make-up of an online meeting.
An online meeting is a live virtual environment where:
- participants can join the online meeting by dialling in & participating over an internet connection – from either a desktop, laptop or any internet-enabled device such as a smartphone or tablet.
- if the host or any participants dials in over an internet connection, they can share, view, upload and record visuals and also hear the audio (via VoIP, which stands for Voice-over-Internet Protocol. In layman terms, this is simply a phone service over the Internet).
- participants can also join via audio through any traditional telephone – e.g. a landline, any mobile phone, or Polycom.
- participants collaborate real-time over features such as document & screen sharing, whiteboards, video sharing, polls, question and answer, file sharing and more.
Why use an online meeting?
- connect with participants from all over the globe either more frequently and/or otherwise may not meet the lecturer face to face).
- save travel costs & time by meeting conveniently from wherever you are – from the office, home or on the go via your phone or tablet.
- scale & increase customer & staff engagement opportunities through:
- increased global opportunities
- remote training
- brainstorming sessions
- investor announcements
Why use Budget Conferencing online meetings?
- We provide one of the highest enterprise-grade audio conferencing available globally with a 99.9% guaranteed uptime.
- Our fully-featured visual sharing is deeply integrated with our audio – screen share, document share, video share, whiteboard, poll and more.
- All the features without the price tag – check out our pricing; one of the most competitive on the market.
Comparison Table – Web & Video Conferencing
|$/per minute||Budget Conferencing||Telstra (WebEx)||Optus (WebEx)|
|1800/Toll Free||9¢||55¢||Service not available|
|International||From 20¢ to $0.99||$2.53||$2.10|
|Service Availability||24 hours, 7 days a week||24 hours, 7 days a week||24 hours, 7 days a week|