Phone meeting comparison
A phone meeting is also known as a teleconference. Three, or more, callers can connect over conference calls lines.
The Australian market has many phone meeting suppliers.
- Telstra & Optus cost up to 5 times higher than other phone meeting services.
- Some suppliers offer special phones or Polycom hardware to hold a phone meeting while others allow calls over any phone
- Free providers often use 1800 toll free numbers that slap you with higher charges to your telephone bill – so ‘free’ is not always free.
Telstra are renowned for high quality networks and customer service – many service operators can match Telstra at a cheaper price.
Budget Conferencing offers;
- phone meeting conferencing without the need for special phones or hardware.
- access to a secure worldwide conferencing network for guaranteed 99.9% up time
- automated online signup and conference calls we keep costs down.
- operators are available on the call at all times should you need them
- 24/7 customer service and high quality audio at a fraction of the cost – Comparison below.
Should you need to share your screen during the call you can with our integrated Web Conferencing solution. This helps guests dial in or connect over an internet connection to any call. Find out more about our integrated Web Conferencing
Take a free trial and see how Budget Conferencing compares on call quality and customer service!
Table 1: Phone meeting comparison
|$/per minute||Budget Conferencing||Telstra||Optus||Hot Air||All Conference Calls||Eureka||Redback|
|Service Available||24/7||24/7||24/7||Limited hours||24/7||24/7||24/7|
Phone meeting comparison Australia?
A phone meeting or conference call for 60 minutes, with 6 participants in Australia joining via a toll free number would cost;
- A Redback conferencing call would cost: $115.20
- A HotAir conferencing call would cost: $90
- A Telstra conferencing call would cost: $198
- An Optus conferencing call would cost: $162
- A Eureka conferencing call would cost: $50.40
- A Budget Conferencing call would cost: $32.40
- You would save on that phone meeting conference call $165.60
- That is a saving of almost 85%