Telephone Conference Service
What is a telephone conference?
A telephone conference is a telephone call involving more than three callers dialing in separately. Also known as a conference call a host invites guests to the call through a secure number with a passcode. Some calls can allow over 100 callers which requires the host to mute callers and un-mute selectively.
Can a telephone conference be accessed from a computer?
Telephone conferencing isn’t just about the telephone anymore. The latest systems include integrated web and video technologies that allow users to connect over a phone, mobile, or any wi-fi connection using an app or browser. The conference host can even dial out to guests from within the call – no need to remember passwords. Budget Conferencing offers such an integrated audio and web conferencing technology.
How can telephone conferences guarantee quality?
A telephone conference can guarantee 99.9% up time and high quality audio though access to a high grade networks, managed conferencing bridges (equipment that connects multiple telephone lines) and 24/7 in product support.
Having been in the business for over 20 years and owning our own conference bridges help Budget Conferencing provide high quality services to over 1000 Australian businesses large and small.
Don’t take our word for it. Try out our quality with an instant free trial
Different types of telephone conferences?
Your own account where no operator is required to enter the call
- Readily accessible and easy to use – simply dial out from your landline or mobile
- Reliable and secure – feel secure with our enterprise-grade network.
- Easily access screen sharing from your account with integrated web conferencing.
Operator assisted audio conferencing
Ideal for large client presentations or all employee forums. An operator run conference call provides a professional, secure and structured event.
Find out more about Operator assisted conferencing.
When do you use a telephone conference?
Businesses use a conference call service daily to meet with people, both internally and outside of their company. Common applications include;
- client meetings or presentations
- project meetings
- regular team meetings
- long distance education and training
- employee briefings across geographies
As a primary means of cutting travel costs and allowing workers to be more productive by not having to go out-of-office for meetings, a reliable conferencing service is a must for any business.
Telephone conference – pricing comparison table
|$/per minute||Budget Conferencing||Telstra||Optus||Hot Air||All Conference Calls||Eureka||Redback|
|Service Available||24/7||24/7||24/7||Limited hours||24/7||24/7||24/7|
Budget Conferencing’s Phone Conferencing Service can save you up to 85%
A sample conference call during business hours lasting 60 minutes, with 6 participants in Australia: all join by toll free number, national wide.
- A Telstra audio conferencing call would cost: $198
- An Optus audio conferencing call would cost: $162
- A HotAir audio conferencing call would cost: $90
- A Eureka audio conferencing call would cost: $50.40
- A Budget Conferencing conferencing call would cost: $32.40
- You would save on that telephone conference call $165.60
- That is a saving of almost 85%